Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Status of my pantaloons


I really have no way of gauging if anyone reads this blog. I assume no one does, as I have no comments. And I'm sure if anyone was reading it they are gone now as I have neglected my duties as a blogger and let this blog fall to the wayside.
This is due to my near complete absence from the net during the month of November because of a family matter. Not to sound too dramatic or downtrodden but I am still dealing with said matter and do not have ample computer time or access... SO for the time being, this blog will have to be put on hold.

In the mean time, if anyone is reading this, do yourself a favor and see Tomas Alfredson's Let The Right One In. It is my favorite film of the year thus far. Or if it is not playing near you (IE within two hours travel time from your doorstep), why not rent WALL-E, The Visitor, Transsiberian or The Fall?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there with the family matter. My thoughts are with you.

The film sounds great and I'd love to see it but I'm seeing so few these days.

Happy holidays, my friend!

-Brooks