Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sound the Trumpets! BLOG START!

And action...

Hello.

So apparently my blog has been created. This is the message that came up on my screen after I entered some random letters and numbers and decided to type some words in some other blank fields.
This is what one must do to create a blog. A-mazing.

Saying "A-mazing" reminds me of the word maze, which in turn makes me think about Native American's word for corn which is maze isn't it?

So that means this whole blog will be about... CORN! Which has ethanol in it right? And then there is corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup and all sorts of other assorted evil corn syrups.

I. DON'T. LIKE. CORN. SYRUP.

I figure I can say anything I want here since no one will ever read this. EVER!

But... I suppose if anyone does stumble on to my little pixel of the interwebs, they'll ask themselves several things -

1) How did I get here?

2) Why am I here?

3) How can I get out of here?

And maybe, hopefully, with some luck by my side...

4) What is this person, Ben talking about?

To answer question 4 (And only question 4!)... I'm not quite sure. Do you like humor? Yes, of course you do, and there could end up being some here. Do you like movies, *ahem* I mean cinema? Probably... Do you like the ramblings of a twenty something on such matters? Probably not, you've probably had your fill by now, especially if you live in LA or NYC or Seattle or some other hipster city.

One thing I can promise you is this...

Hold on give me a second...

Just wait a moment...

Okay, fine. I'll get back to you all later.

In the mean time, please check out my sister's blurg.

http://erinumstead.blogspot.com/


With a Cornish game hen in hand,

Ben

No comments: